Saturday 15 October 2016

Personal Style Prep For AW16 Belfast Fashion Week - A Look Back At My Personal Style

Its the time of year were I am wrecking my brain in order to decide what looks I will be wearing for AW16 West Coast Cooler Belfast Fashion Week.  I feel like I am currently stranded on a desert island of pintrest boards, magazine clippings and trend boards. I have been blessed to attend some amazing events with in the last year or so and with each event I have went to great lengths to perfect my style looks in order to showcase my own personalty and style via my outfits.  Below are just a handful of my favourite looks. 
Where?  West Coast Cooler Belfast Fashion Week Launch
When? SS16
What?  Floral Chi Chi London Dress - Valentino Red Snake Skin Bag

Where?  Fashion Fest 
When?  AW15 
What?  Topshop Floral Wrap Dress - Butler and Wilson Gold Croc Bag - Not on The Highn Street Online Gold Pom Pom Bag Charm - Micheal kors Gold Watch

Where?  Loreal Colour Trophy Awards Finals London
When? AW15
What?  Chi Chi London Gold/Black Lace Dress - Skinny Dip London Gold Bee Hive Bag with matching phone case - Handmade Cuff

Where?  West Coast Cooler Belfast Fashion Week Launch
When?  AW16
What?  Nor Lisa Fashion lace Dress - Nor Lisa fashion Feather Bag - New Look Cage Heels

Where?  Cique Fashion Event Port Stewart
When?  AW16
What?  Chi Chi London Red/Gold Dress - Red Vivienne Westwood Heels


See my next blog for trend inspiration for my looks for the Belfast fashion Week Shows next week.

#WCCFW is BACK!

Tickets for both the main catwalk shows are available from the Visit Belfast
box office via these links or by calling 02890246609... For the JuTox
blogging event, see the third link below.
For corporate groups with reserved seating, pre-show cocktails and canapes
or any other bookings, please contact the FASHIONWEEK director directly at
BFWHQ on 02890421509 or
at: cathy@cmprireland.com

20 Oct - Designer & Designer Boutique:
https://visitbelfast.ticketsolve.com/#/shows/873556900

21 Oct - High Street Heaven:
https://visitbelfast.ticketsolve.com/#/shows/873556905
22 Oct - Jutox Blogging event:
http://www.jutox.co.uk/product/lets-talk-blogging-beauty-business-event-satu
rday-22nd-october/



Peace and Love
Lisa xx


No comments:

Post a Comment