Monday 5 June 2017

Extreme Glitter Wild Shine Nail Polish Review


Its no secret I am not a big fan of nail polishes, I roll my eyes when they turn up in subscription boxes and never even think to look at them in stores.  I love having my gel nails done but I like to give my nails a little break in between salon visits to let them breath and repair.  Recently one of my nails broke in work to I dashed out to the nearest chemist to get an emergency nail polish.  This is when I cam across Wet N Wild nail polish range.  What really jumped out to me was the price point at only £1.79 I selected a plum colour in shade Burgundy Frost to match my other nails as best as possible. 

 
They have every color, texture, and effect that you can possibly think of: creams, metallic, glitters, you name it!  After first use I found the polish to be extremely long lasting and chip proof which urged me to pop back and select a number of other shades including two high shine sparkling glitter shades!
 

 
 
 
 
The shade I was most impressed with was the glitter paint in shade Sparked.  Now I have a history of purchasing an amazing looking glitter polish to be let down by the sheer lack of glitter when applied to the nail.  Many times I have sat for what feels like hours applying coat after coat after coat to try and gain something similar to the bottled look.  In the image below I only have two coats on my nails..... TWO!  No under or top coat either.  Shocked and pleased would be an under statement to say the least.
 
 
 
 
Where to Purchase
Wet N Wild is primary an American brand which has started to filter threw to the uk.  I purchased mine in Corrys Chemist Enniskillen and have been advised they are primary stocked in local chemists all over NI so pop into your local to see if you can find some. 
 
They can also be purchased from the website http://ireland.wetnwildbeauty.com/nail/nail/wild-shine-nail-color/
 
 
 
If you enjoyed my post please Like and Share
 
Peace and Love
Lisa xxx
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thats beautiful shade...love it. The only place that I can get Wet n Wild is some Dunnes. Really annoying. I wish more places stocked it.

    http://myloveformake-up.blogspot.ie/2017/06/premiums.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try some chemists! or try messaging their facebook and asking for places they stock near you :) hope this helps xx

    ReplyDelete