Monday 30 October 2017

Teeth Whitening at The White House Lisburn Road, Belfast Review


Back to another day of writing a blog post!  You guys may have seen recently on my social media channels I took an house out of my busy schedule during West Coast Cooler Belfast Fashion Week to have my teeth whitened.  I thought I would give you all the nitty gritty down low on my experience.

 

I have never had my teeth whitened professionally before so I really didnt know what to expect which made me some what nervous but after arriving in the clean modern reception area were I was greet by a very welcoming receptionist my nerves were instantly calmed.  The receptionist had me fill out a medical form to establish if the treatment was suitable for me, it also included all the answers to questions I previously had.  My form was then double checked by the practitioner to make sure everything was ok to go ahead.  


When it was time for my procedure I was lead into the treatment room which was spotlessly clean.  The colour palette of the building all matches the branding which I appreciate and they even had a very fancy chair to match also!  When I got comfy in the seat with my feet up we started the shade matching for my teeth to see what our starting point would be.  I do look after my teeth but unfortunately I am a massive teaaholic which has a knock on affect on my teeth.  The treatment was done in three 15min sessions to help with possible sensitivity and to keep an eye on colour results.  I was asked to pop in the retractor myself and after they applied some gloss cream to help prevent dried/damaged lips.  The 45mins seemed like nothing at all as I laid back and watched some TV.  It was a lovely little break from my running around although I did find the retractor uncomfortable but not painful!  


After the 45 minutes had passed I washed out my mouth and was shown the final results.  They seemed to be a few shades whiter which I was more than happy with.  I was made aware I could only eat white foods and was given a list of what to avoid and what I could eat to take with me which i found very helpful.  I thought I would have had sensitively to my teeth but thankfully I didn't.  

Before

After

You can see a noticeable difference between the before and after pictures which were taken just before the treatment and straight after.  I am slightly paranoid about my smile so having a fresh white smile really helps with my confidence.  I have noticed in the last three days even though I am sticking closely to a white diet I have reverted back a little.  They are still whiter than before tho.  

Summary
As a whole the whole experience was extremely professional from start to finish and the staff really put me at ease which can be hard to do.  For the treatment I had it will put you back £145 but I do truly believe it is worth the money for a white smile in a safe environment.  I found the process alot easier than home treatments and miles more convenient.  See the links below for booking or inquiry's.  




Peace and Love
Lisa xx

















1 comment:

  1. Briyte EAZKIT ® Teeth Whitening Kit (Best Result GEL) TEETH WHITENING ALYUME 16 Mouth Light Professional Tooth Whitener Dental Care Kit Direct GEL Toothbrush x3 Bleaching Smart Phone iPhone Android USB Briyte UK Crest
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07F5QMSTR

    ReplyDelete