Friday 20 July 2018

Kiss Nails and Lashes - Salon quality product at home


"Kiss - Bring the salon home" This company does just want it says on the tin.  High quality products that are quick and more cost effect than going to salon.... seems too good to be true doesn't it.  Well I decided to put the brand to the test and trial the products on a monthly basis. 




Over the last month or so I tried three different kiss nail designs.  I have used a lot of different brands of the years but what stood out to me about the Kiss products was how practical and durable all the sets were.  

I own a sewing company so its very important that my nails dont slow me down, I tried the short nails first which lasted me until I decided to take them off.  This is simply unheard of for me.  Everyone I spoke to said they looked like they had been done fresh in the salon so they differently live up to the "gel effect" title they claim to be.  

Long

final thoughts

Star Rating 
Appearance *****
Style Range *****
Durability *****
Packaging *****
Practicability ***** 






No comments:

Post a Comment