Friday 10 January 2020

Fakeaway - Home Style Low Calorie Creamy Garlic Chicken Pasta + Garlic Bread (Just over 500 Calories).



Disclaimer - I am in no way a professional chef.  I am just sharing what I make myself at home.

Please see screen shot of my fitness pal app to see all ingredients and amounts.  

Pasta/sauce
Cool everything in same pot
-Cook chunky chopped mushrooms with a few sprays of fry lite in a saucepan until nearly cooked.  Then add your extra lean bacon medallions til nearly cooked.  I then added pre cooked chicken with the tomatoes and the light cream cheese with a touch of black pepper and mixed altogether.  Give it a few more mins and your sauce is ready. 
-boil your pasta of choice 

Garlic bread  
-Mix 3 garlic cloves with 1 table spoon of light butter until well blended 
-take a heel/end of bread loaf (any slice will work but heel gives it better texture) I use Hovis Granary.   
-Spread your mixture onto your bread and put in oven for a few mins (I use my air fryer for 4 mins). 
(This is shared between two people)

Salad
-Mix 100g of spinach leaves with 100g of baby beetroot.  Then squeeze some lemon on top


No comments:

Post a Comment