Sunday 10 April 2016

West Coast Cooler Belfast Fashion Week Sushi Saturday at Zen Belfast

Belfast Fashion Week has been and gone but we still have the memory's from the Spring/Summer to see us threw to next season!  As a showcasing designer the week was full of West Coast Cooler cocktails, Press Calls, beautiful models, networking, organizing, steaming garments, styling but I just had to take the time out to attend some of the events myself!  My favorite event had to be Sushi Saturday at Zen.
Sushi Saturday is a fantastic event held every season which you guessed it mixes a mini fashion showcase with a sushi version of afternoon tea.  Zen is one of my all time favorite restaurants not only in NI but in the world.  If you have never been you are quite simply missing out.  What makes Zen stand out from the crowd is the out of this world interiors, the staff have hospitably skills and attention to details like no other and the food is heavenly flavour some.  Only the best local ingredients are used and it really does show in the end product.  
West Coast Cooler unsurprisingly made an appearance at the start of the afternoon tea.    I was delighted to see they had gone to the effort of treating us to a cocktail which made a lovely change to the rest of the nights.  With a complementary original top up I was more than delighted.  
The designs on the catwalk were all selected by Belfast Fashion Week Director Cathy Martin and advertised as Directors Cut which included some of her favorite looks from all of the shows.  It must have been a difficult decision as the fashion was really on point this season. 
Grainne Maher ::VAULT Boutique
I want to thanks Cathy for including me an an amazing event here are some images of my Blue Floral Dress on Miss Ireland Sasha Livingston and my Red Ruffle Dress on Molly Jeffrey.  
Molly wears Nor Lisa Fashion Designer Red Ruffle Dress 
Photographer Brendan Mariani 
Make Up Oonagh Boman School of Make Up
Hair Jason Shankey
Model CMPR
Sasha wears Nor Lisa Fashion Designer Blue Floral Dress 
Photographer Brendan Mariani 
Make Up Oonagh Boman School of Make Up
Hair Jason Shankey
Model CMPR
I myself decided I wanted to wear something elegant, classic but still with my own personal stamp.  I opted for a satin deep red dress with silver embroidery paired with a silver sparkly clutch bag,  shoes wise I wore a pair of nude pumps and finished the look off with a bling silver chain bracelet.  



Social Shot Brendan Gallagner
Dress Chi Chi London
Bag Dune
Bracelet Nor Lisa Fashion 
Shoes Vivienne Westwood
In summary I hope you can make the next Sushi Saturday and if you cant wait til then make sure to pop in and treat yourself in Zen Restaurant Belfast.  I want to thank everyone involved for such a fantastic event.  

Peace and Love
 Lisa xx








No comments:

Post a Comment