Saturday 5 November 2016

PROPERCORN : Food Product Review

Everyone enjoys a good munch in the evening and this truly is my biggest down fall!  Picture this... you crawl home from a busy day at the office and slide onto the sofa for a well deserved netflix and chill session.  Your halfway threw your favourite series episode and a serious case of the munchies kicks in.... But OH NO your on a diet!  Well worry no more, PROPERCORN is a low calorie snack but with all the flavour.  Guilt Free Goodness at its best.

The company are very proud of the fact that they are keeping people healthy.  As a fashion designer visual is always important to me and the cute and quirky designs would grab anyone eye straight off the shelf.  Fun branding all the way keeps this brand unique and fresh (literally).





  • Sweet & Salty
  • Lightly Sea Salted
  • Sweet Coconut & Vanilla 
  • Sour Cream & Chive
  • Fiery Worcester Sauce & Sun Dried Tomato





I literally love them all but if I had to pick my favourite it would have to be the Sweet Coconut and Vanilla.  Tho my partner in crime prefers the smooth peanut and almond (Peanuts arnt my jam).  I would love to try the new Twisted Honeycomb flavour as I def think its right up my street.

Its no secret that I am not the healthiest person but I do try and make some small substitutes like these and they really make all the difference in the grand scheme of things.  So next time your in Tesco or Asda pop over and grab a bag you wont be disappointed (Pun intended)

https://www.propercorn.com/

Peace and Love
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment