Saturday 5 November 2016

UrbanRagz at The Country Cabin Enniskillen Branch Boutique

Urban Rags at The Country Cabin has officially landed in Enniskillen and it's literally what we have been all waiting for but just didn't quite know it yet.  The Willy Wonka themed quirky boutique will take you into a world of pure imagination.  The best way to describe this store is simply a breath of fresh air,  Clashing prints and kitsch treasures all add up to create a real hidden cave of wonders.  The store is currently selling a ranges of gifts, kids wear, menswear, womenswear, shoes and interior items.  I found the store to have a great mix of great quality items at affordable prices which is always a plus.  Regardless of your taste I assure you that you will find something you love in this store.  At the mouth of christmas this is the perfect store to purchase all of your loved ones gifts and maybe a wee treat or two for yourself!

The Wish List:
I honestly could have purchased the whole shop!  But instead I snapped my favourite to die for pieces. These aren't necessarily the best items but the items I will 100% be purchasing in the near future or adding to my Santa list ;)

Everyone knows I love my novelty bags.  This four story clutch has me lusting after ultimate cuteness.

Florals are to die for any season but a personal recipe book with dividers to add your favourite starters, lunches, dinners and desserts is not only pretty but also practical.

As a self confessed tea addict, I am obsessed with cups and mugs.  With its simple design and quirky quote I am loving this one to the moon and back.

This canvas is giving me bohemian Fleetwood Mac vibes.  

More ceramics but this one comes with a matching box.  I have actually no need for another milk jug but strangely enough I am 100% sure I NEED this one.  Whats not to love.

FaceBook: 
facebook.com/UrbanRagz-at-The-Country-Cabin-539931662749687/

Address:
UrbanRagz at The Country Cabin

26 Derrychara Link,

 Co. Fermanagh 

Enniskillen

BT74 6GB



Email:

thecountrycabin@outlook.com



Website:

urbanragz.org



No comments:

Post a Comment