Tuesday 18 July 2017

Find out where you can get Vivienne Westwood shoes from only £46.50

 
It's no secret I am a fan of the Melissa Brand especially the collaboration with Vivienne Westwood.  I have over 20 pairs of the brands shoes and wear them religiously.  Even my wedding shoes in November are from the brand!  So when I seen some very cute Melissa shoes reduced down further than I've ever seen I knew I had to share them with you guys.  Below are some of my favourite styles from the sale pop over to the ASOS website to see more!
 
Vivienne Westwood For Melissa Pearl Gold Harmonic Cherub Flat Sandals
These metallic gold Sandals are perfect for chilling out pool side and will add instant added glamour to your look.  Only £46.50
 
goo.gl/nLyN4S
 
 
Vivienne Westwood For Melissa Ultragirl OrbSecondly these red glitter flats remind me of Dohertys famous shoes from the wizard of oz.  These would work well with a 50s inspired look or simply with some jeans and a cute top.  Just like my first pick these are very wearable.  I prefer red for a/w but that could just be my preference. Only £75
 
goo.gl/Az23Ww
  
 
Vivienne Westwood For Melissa Queen Bow Ballerina
I already own these brown bow flats which I wear on a regular basis.  They match so many outfits and these babies will bring you threw the seasons.  Only £70
 
goo.gl/okm2nU

Hope you enjoyed my picks!
Peace and Love
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment