Wednesday 19 July 2017

Top Twelve Summer Sale Accessories/Beauty Picks For £10 or Less



Topshop
Sunglasses are a handbag statement for me threw out the year.  They are a great way to add some extra fun to a outfit.  These petrol tinted sunglasses will look perfect on any face shape. 
Was £18 Now £5

Paper Chase
I REALLY don't need an excuse to buy stationary but if you do this is the perfect little holiday planner to pop into your summer tote.
Was £7 Now £5.50
 
New Look
Give your home that summer feel with this cute unicorn inspired frame.
Was £5.99 Now £2
 
Boohoo
http://www.boohoo.com/maisie-embellished-moon-stars-clutch-bag/DZZ52861.html?color=105
Anything embellished that sparkles like this clutch I need it.  Perfect for an evening or a day look.  I would wear with a pink dress to pull the colour out.
Was £20 Now £10
 

Dorethy Perkins
I came across this rose gold/pastel ring and just thought it was so unusual and unique! 
Was £8.50 Now £4.25
 

 Skinny Dip London
Metallic and Blue = Bang on Trend
Was £15 Now £8
 
Kiko Milano
I am absolutely in LOVE with this collection.  I have a few of these pearl like packaged products and they are all highly pigmented and easy to blend.  Quality product for a fraction of the price.
Was £12.90 Now £6.45
 
New Look
This statement piece would be fantastic for summer parties or festivals.  Fantastic price for such a quirky choker.
Was £9.99 Now £7.00
 
Michael Kors
I own this nail polish myself in shade Gossip and it is the perfect neutral tone to add some multi glitter on top for some summer festival vibes.
Was £15.50 Now £10
 
New Look
This holo make up bag would make a cute clutch also.  Another huge trend this season.
Was £7.99 Now £3
 
The Gypsy Shrine
Technically not sale but a great price none the less!  Nothing says summer festival more than face jewels.
£10
 
Make Up Revolution London
I have had this palette for over a year as it was purchased for my by my brother and I have really gotten use out of it.  What I really like about it is has so many colours that you wouldn't use on a daily basis but at the great price you can whip this palette out for Halloween, fancy dress party's and festivals of course!  Allows you to play with risky colours without the risk factor.  Shadows are highly pigmented and easy to blend. 
Was £20 Now £10
 
 
I will be posting a bargain festival version so keep an eye out!
Peace and Love
Lisa
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment